Covid-19 Health and Safety Measures
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number 1 priority.
We implemented the following changes to provide you with a safe and enjoyable escape room experience:
- Limit play to one room at a time and modified game play to allow for social distancing
- Decreased the number of bookings with no simultaneous play or group overlap. You and your friends will be the only group inside the store and be able to leave before the next group arrives
- All players to sanitise and undergo screening upon arrival. Players with temperatures above 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to play
- Rooms are sanitised using 60% alcohol sanitisers and fogged with RBTMED™ a residual barrier technology fluid before every game
- 60% alcohol hand sanitisers will be available during game play
- As before, we remain a cash free facility and encourage online payments using PayFast
What we require from you, our players:
- Wear a face mask covering both nose and mouth at ALL times
- Maintain social distancing from players during game play
- Make use of the available hand sanitiser. Be wise, sanitise
If you feel unwell, refrain from playing and contact us to reschedule your booking.